Friday, January 7, 2011

A Sneak Peak at "Designing and Printing Fabric"

Over the past few months, I have had the joy of working with UK book publisher RotoVision and textile designer Laurie Wisbrun of Scarlet Fig on her new book The Complete Guide to Designing and Printing Fabric. If you aren't familiar with Laurie's work, you must check it out now! Her fabrics are off-the-charts adorable and creative and we had a blast photographing them, and others, for the book. RotoVision is publishing the European edition and Chronicle Books (one of my favorite publishers!) is publishing the US edition. The other day Laurie tipped me off to a very sweet blog post from RotoVision about the book. Check it out, along with more images from the book, here.

A big thank you to my amazing stylist Robin Finlay for styling the entire book. I couldn't have done it without you!

Pin It!

1 comment: